Frequently asked questions
What are my payment options?
- Debit or Credit card
Can I exchange or return products?
- The product was not to your liking.
- Product has been damaged or opened after delivery.
- There was an error with your order & you find that you’ve received the wrong items. Item must still be sealed and not damage, and you must inform us within 7 days
- The goods are in it’s original packaging (no damaged labels, broken 6-packs, open seals)
- This is discussed with us prior to ordering the stock. Unless you bring the stock back to the store, there will be a handling fee.
How do I return products?
1. Email us
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Prepare the return parcel
Once the return has been agreed upon. Pack the product in its original packaging (if you still have it), and into a shipping box or other packaging to protect the products during transit. Remember that if you are returning a product because you changed your mind, you must have the original product packaging – which must be intact and undamaged.
3. Courier collection
Our couriers will contact you within 1 to 3 business days after you have logged your return, to arrange the collection.
4. Return to the Woodstock Liquors
If you’ve selected to return your product to the Woodstock Liquors store yourself you can do so to the following address:
175 Victoria Road
Please first email us before deciding to return the rpduct directly to the store
What options do I have when I return a product?
Once your returned product has been validated by us, the following options will be avaiable to you.
- Replace the product
- Exchange it for an item of the same value
- Issue a gift voucher to the same value so that you can use it for other items in the store.
- Issue a refund
Please note that we only refund to the payment method that you originally used – i.e. payment by credit card will be refunded to the same credit card, payment by EFT or COD (cash on delivery) will be refunded to your nominated bank account.
If you’re returning a sale product, the reduced price paid at the time of the transaction will be refunded back to you.
Can I cancel my order?
You are entitled to cancel your order prior to the point at which you receive a notification that it is being shipped for delivery. Should you wish to return the product thereafter, you can do so but but it will incur charges which we will communicate to you.
Can I change my delivery address?
We unfortunately can’t make changes to your delivery address once payment has been received and you have received your Payment Confirmation email.
What are my delivery options?
Woodstock Liquors offers 3 convenient methods of delivery:
- Courier – We deliver directly to your home or office, anywhere in South Africa.
- Woodstock liquors vehicle – Delivery to your home or office in selected areas of the Western Cape.
- Collect – You can choose to collect from the store in Woodstock, Cape Town
What will my delivery cost?
- CBD Cape Town, Woodstock, Atlantic Seaboard – R15 delivery for orders under R500, free over R500
- Cape Town Southern & northern Suburbs – R50 delivery for orders under R500, free over R500
- National Major Centres – R150 delivery for orders under R1000, free over R1000
- National Outlying areas – R250 delivery fee for orders under R1000, free over R1000
When will I receive my delivery?
The below delivery schedule is only for orders that have all the items IN-STOCK. If any items are ordered but are on back order it will normally take 1-3 days longer to receive your order. We will let you know once the order is placed.
If you would like to split your order so that you received the in-stock items first, then the items on back order after, there will be additional delivery charges.
|Delivery via courier|
|Delivery destination||Delivery Time|
|Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria||2-5 Working days|
|Regional Area||2-7 Working days|
|Remote Area||3-8 Working days|
|Delivery by Woodstock Liquors vehicle (Cape Town City & Surrounds)|
|Delivery destination||Delivery Time|
|Cape Town City, Altlantic Seaboard, Woodstock||Next day delivery|
|Northern Suburbs as far as Stellenbosch||Thurdays|
|Southern Suburbs as far as Simons Town||Fridays|
|West coast as far as Melkbos||Wednesdays|
|Collection at Woodstock Liquors|
|Placed before 3pm||Same day|
|Placed after 3pm||Next day|
Does Woodstock Liquors ship internationally?
We do not ship outside of South African borders at this time.
What happens if a product is missing from my delivery?
If you received an incomplete delivery you can notify us via email, then our friendly customer service team will be in touch with you to assist.
What happens if a product is damaged when it arrives?
Please inform us straight away and we will organise a replacement or exchange for the product
How do I track my order?
If you are needing a update on the delivery of your product, please contact us via telephone or email and we will let you know the progress
What happens if a product is out of stock?
If a product goes out of stock, it will reflect as such on the website or will no longer be visible on the website.
We do our best to prevent sales of products that are out of stock, but due to the digital nature of our business the opportunity exists for an item to go out of stock after an order is placed. If you have already ordered the product on the website when it goes out of stock, we’ll let you know. You will then have the option to be refunded or credited for any amount already paid by you, or you can wait until the product comes into stock again.
How do I redeem a gift voucher?
You can redeem your voucher the following ways:
- Add your voucher code in the block provided on the shopping cart page
- In-store via the cashier at the tills
When will I receive my order if an item is on back order?
If any of the items you order are on back order it may take a bit longer for delivery to happen than it normally would.
We will inform you of how long delivery will take once the order has been placed with 24 hours.
Can I order a specific vintage of wine?
All orders placed on wine will be supplied with the current vintage we have in stock.
If you are needing a specific vintage of wine. Please contact us before placing your order for it.
If we have the vintage you require in stock we can proceed with the order.
If we do not have the vintage you need, we will try source that vintage for you. If we can source it for you we will inform you and also let you know if there is any change in pricing for the vintage you require
Can I order beers & ciders if I am needing delivery outside of the Western Cape?
The site will not allow you to order any beer or cider items if you are needing delivery outside of the Western Cape.
If you are needing to please email us so that we can provide you with the extra delivery cost.